The loss of life caused by the negligence of another is referred to as wrongful death. If you have lost a loved one due to a personal injury accident you need an experienced wrongful death attorney to represent you and help obtain the compensation you need and deserve. Wrongful deaths are typically the result of negligence, carelessness, or the reckless act of another person or business. Wrongful death requires the showing of negligence or intentional wrong-doing by the accused party. Wrongful death may be due to:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Drunk Drivers
- Train Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Plane Crashes
- Medical Malpractice
- Construction Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Defective Products (Product Liability)
The amount of damages you may be entitled to depend on the factors of the case, our staff will work diligently to represent your best interests with compassion, experience, and integrity. You may be entitled to compensation for:
- Pain and suffering.
- Recovery of loss of earnings of the decedent.
- Compensation for your loss of companionship.
- Reimbursement for burial and funeral expenses.
- Recovery of your present and future financial losses.
- Reimbursement for your out of pocket expenses incurred.
- Reimbursement or payments of any medical expenses incurred.
If you have lost a loved one who was the victim of a wrongful death, the Law Office of Gregry W. Fox can help you. Please call us now at (559) 222-5800 to discuss the details of your case and schedule a free initial consultation. In most cases, an appointment can be made for the same day.